Upon display of message regarding payment failure (admission fees) please wait for 1-2 hours for trying repeat payment
Candidates can cancel their candidature (complete cancellation from Siliguri College) in online mode from the Admission Cancellation panel.
Important Information regarding Admission 2021
I. For Reserved category Certificate must be issued by an authority representing agencies of the Government of West Bengal and Acknowledgement Number will not be accepted but in case of absence of Certificate Number, the valid Enrolment Number can be entered. However, the father's document may be entered.
II. Documents to be uploaded:
- Scan Copy of H.S. Mark Sheet.
- Madhyamik Admit Card / Certificate or Age Proof Certificate (Birth Certificate, etc.).
- Student’s own Caste / PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule, if any.
- One coloured passport size photograph.
III. Apart from forms for BA Honours / Program (excluding Honours in Economics and Geography), BSc Honours / Program (excluding Honours in Economics and Geography), BCA Honours, and BBA - TAH Program, there is a fifth separate form for Honours in Economics and Geography, due to the dual (BA / BSc) nature of these Honours subjects.
IV. The applicant should use only his or her own mobile number.
For BA Courses you have to Apply in BA, For BSC Courses you have to apply in BSC, for BBA (TOURISM AVIATION HOSPITALITY) you have to apply in BBA-TAH, for BCA you have to apply in BCA and for Geography / Econimics you have to apply in BA/BSC ECON/GEOG
A candidate may apply for Honours/Core Course if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or 45% in the aggregate with 55% in subject.
The system requires the candidates to upload the scanned/digital copies of the following: (Allowed File Types: .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif)
- Passport Size photo
- Class Xth Admit Card
- Class XIIth Mark Sheet
- Own or Father's Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates, should be submitted before the Closing Date of Application (Certificate must be issued by an authority representing agencies of the Government of West Bengal)
- PWD Certificate in case VH / OH (PH) candidates or Medical Certificate wherever applicable
- School Leaving certificate / Migration Certificate (For other boards)