- All Old Merit Lists (August, 2020 and October, 2020) for Program Course and Honours Course would be treated as expired and will not be considered for selection in the subsequent Counseling Lists
- The Admission Portal will be opened on the 3rd of December for Fresh Admissions.
- The Subject-wise Counseling Lists will be announced only for those Categories in which there are any vacancies.
All Admitted Candidates of the Academic Session 2020-21 can view their Roll Numbers in the Admitted Candidates List
All Female Admitted Candidates of the Academic Session 2020-21 are requested to visit the College Website (siliguricollege.in) for Notices related to Kanyashree K2 Up-Gradation.
All SC, ST, and OBC Admitted Candidates of the Academic Session 2020-21 are requested to visit the College Website (siliguricollege.in) for Notices related to OASIS.
Incomplete Application Forms Will Not Be Considered For The Provisional Merit List For Admission At Siliguri College
Admission to Program Course is mandatory to be considered eligible for Admission to BA/BSc. Honours Courses.
Applicants who cancel their Admission At Siliguri College, will be eligible for Refund of their Admission Fees.
All candidates after filling up the application form are requested to login to their profiles regularly to check for updates and notifications
A candidate may apply for Honours/Core Course if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or 45% in the aggregate with 55% in subject.
Eligibility Criteria in General/Program course:-
- Qualifying marks i.e. 47% marks in aggregate (For General) and 40% for SC, ST candidates
The system requires the candidates to upload the scanned/digital copies of the following: (Allowed File Types: .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif)
- Passport Size photo
- Class Xth Admit Card
- Class XIIth Mark Sheet
- Own or Father's Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates, should be submitted before the Closing Date of Application
- PWD Certificate in case VH / OH (PH) candidates or Medical Certificate wherever applicable
- School Leaving certificate / Migration Certificate (For other boards)