The Ninth Phase Counselling List of all Program Courses and the Eighth Phase Counselling List of all Honours Courses, has been published: Counselling open till 6 pm, 23rd September, 2020 (Wednesday).
Direct Counseling will be held from 18th of September, 2020 of the following Honours subjects in some categories: BCA, Computer Science, Economics, Hindi, Mass Communication and Journalism, Nepali.
Students from Commerce background can apply only in BBA Course and can not apply in the other UG (BA / BSc / BCA) Courses
A student must apply for 1 Program Course and 3 Honours courses (maximum) during application. Application to Program Course is mandatory.
(This is not applicable for BBA Course)
Incomplete Application Forms Will Not Be Considered For The Provisional Merit List For Admission At Siliguri College
Admission to Program Course is mandatory to be considered eligible for Admission to BA/BSc. Honours Courses.
Applicants who cancel their Admission At Siliguri College, will be eligible for Refund of their Admission Fees.
All candidates after filling up the application form are requested to login to their profiles regularly to check for updates and notifications
- For application in Economics Honours, a candidate has to select BA as course option.
- For application in BCA Honours, a candidate has to select BCA-GE1 AS GE1 Subject and BCA-GE2 AS GE2 Subject as course option, to fulfill CBCS requirements.
- Additionally, if a candidate does not select TWO GE subjects along with the Honours subject selected and forgets to add three subject choices in the program course chosen,then the application form shall automatically be considered as an incomplete application
For application in BA Honours courses, a candidate has an option to choose Physical Education as a GE subject (GE1 or GE2).
A candidate may apply for Honours/Core Course if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or 45% in the aggregate with 55% in subject.
Eligibility Criteria in General/Program course:-
- Qualifying marks i.e. 47% marks in aggregate (For General) and 40% for SC, ST candidates
The system requires the candidates to upload the scanned/digital copies of the following: (Allowed File Types: .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .gif)
- Passport Size photo
- Class Xth Admit Card
- Class XIIth Mark Sheet
- Own or Father's Caste Certificate in case of SC, ST and OBC candidates, should be submitted before the Closing Date of Application
- PWD Certificate in case VH / OH (PH) candidates or Medical Certificate wherever applicable
- School Leaving certificate / Migration Certificate (For other boards)